Our #1 focus is to create an environment where lives are changed from the inside out, which will result in these character qualities...
- Direction for an impactful life through discovering and affirming their purpose.
- Discipline through embracing the process required to fulfill their potential.
- Dedication through commitment to practicing habits of success on a daily basis.
- Determination by persevering through difficult challenges.
PILOT PROJECT GOALS
- Provide 12 men from South Atlanta/Lakewood 6 weeks of intense instruction in our Greater Works Community Employment Initiative, which will focus extensively on job readiness training, vocational assessments, and skills training beginning Spring 2015.
- Provide promised entry-level jobs, career development and placement, working collaboratively with Greater Works at the end of our 6 weeks basic pre-employment training.
- Utilize the key learnings and best practices from the pilot program to continue to expand the program to more participants.
- At least 90% of all participants will be gainfully employed by the end of the 6-week pre-employment program.
- At least 90% of all participants will be provided discipleship training and follow up education for participants during our pre-employment phase and 1-2 years after they have been employed.
- Expected improvements in the community include family relations, increased economic benefits, lower crime, lower recidivism, and more.
Your donation will enable us to help more men rebuild their lives...